Pages

Sunday 17 May 2015

Don't forget GOD....




My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Proverbs 3:1 King James Version (KJV)


It is better and vital that you do not forget GOD'S commands for you... Don't compare yourself to other people... It can be challenging to stick to the rules, GOD has for your life, you have to tell yourself that you have no other option but JESUS....

24 Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.
For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
Proverbs 24:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

Don't let it upset you when people put you down on being a Christian, especially when you don't have any human support or encouragement to be righteous...

161 Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
Psalm 119:161 King James Version (KJV)


It is your life, don't in the mindset of identification join other people, you and you alone will bear the consequences.... You will stand before GOD in Heaven, and you will attest to and for your actions!

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Ecclesiastes 12:14 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)
LORD help me not to forget you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.
Isaiah 44:21 King James Version (KJV)


16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
Psalm 119:16 King James Version (KJV)
 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
Psalm 137:5 King James Version (KJV)

 You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS
by clicking this link bit.ly/1BAB1aM….. James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!

GOD BLESS YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment