Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Living for GOD comes with #Favour




4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Proverbs 3:4 King James Version (KJV)

There is nothing like Favour... When everybody just likes you for no reason, and they just want to be right next to you... And they are very excited to have you around, for they know the place will not be the same when you arrive.


When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Proverbs 16:7 King James Version (KJV)

When you live for GOD, you will always have Favour before HIM and man... You will just find out that the things on your to do list in life are always done....


11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11 King James Version (KJV)


There are times when I look at my to do list I’m always overwhelmed!

At the time of graduation from school, I wanted to have a good job, my own apartment and build my life... At the moment I'm doing more than that.... I wanted to change my wardrobe get new clothes, phone and a laptop... Without worrying or saving enormous amount, even before my first salary, everything I wanted and more GOD has given me....

I always say this every time, if you are looking for someone GOD spoils on a daily basis, just check me out!

I don't have to stress or worry over anything, my to do list of life, is like the smallest things I will ever do.... The most amazing things always happen to me....


In fact as of now I'm no longer having a to do list, its like limiting myself... I just want to totally live for GOD and let HIM blow my mind...


12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Psalm 103:12 King James Version (KJV)

Your life is not your own, so stop holding on to it like as if you gave birth to yourself.... Surrender all to GOD...


For every time I worry GOD is always saying “don't worry about thing, just enjoy ME”... And I have being enjoying HIM, as long as I can remember!


25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:25-34 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

LORD from now on, teach me how to enjoy you more, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.


11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Psalm 86:11 King James Version (KJV)


 You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS
by clicking this link bit.ly/1BAB1aM….. James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!


GOD BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment