Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

JESUS wants a #BRIDE of YOU


Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Proverbs 1:23 King James Version (KJV)

The only reason you reveal something to someone is because the person, plays to your sound. You don’t feel uncomfortable with the person, you feel right at home with the person. So there is obviously nothing in the world that you would keep away from the person!

GOD revealed things that will happen to Abraham, because Abraham was right at home with GOD.


17 And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
Genesis 18:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

GOD spoke to Moses face to face, like a man will speak to HIS friend, because GOD loved him due to the heart MOSES had towards GOD.


11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
Exodus 33:11 King James Version (KJV)


You complain how your life is, how you are unable to do this or get this, or be that! You want to move forward so badly, you are beginning to give up and believe the stories in the WORD of GOD, are just in the WORD of GOD, it cannot be lived today!


Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Revelation 19:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

JESUS wants a bride of you, HE doesn’t want a girl friend or a fiancĂ©e…. HE wants someone who has decided in his or her heart that “I would live every single part of my life for JESUS”.
After you have made up your mind to live for GOD that is when you get the full dose of the presence of HIM. Whereby having your heart desire won’t cost GOD a thing to do for you.


Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37:4 King James Version (KJV)

GOD wants to reveal HIMSELF, but it’s up you to surrender your life to HIM and your life will not remain the same again!


28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:28 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)


LORD help me to surrender my heart to you, change my heart to one that is for you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


26 And their forty sockets of silver; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.
Exodus 36:26 King James Version (KJV)


 You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS
by clicking this link bit.ly/1BAB1aM….. James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!

GOD BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment