Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

It's your life do whatever pleases you



I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life.
Ecclesiastes 2:3 King James Version (KJV)



I look at people daily and I wonder how they do it...

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14:1 King James Version (KJV)

To wake up each day and not feel that you owe your life to anyone... No feel of responsibility to worship the one has being keeping them and still is...
                                                                    
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1 Corinthians 8:6 King James Version (KJV)


You might find yourself in this category, giving yourself to all kinds of things... It is your life, your free will to do whatever pleases you, GOD will never force anyone to worship HIM! Life is always better with HIM, but if you think otherwise it’s up to you....

21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21 King James Version (KJV)

At the end of the day you will account for the life, GOD gave you, did you meet the set target for your life? "Which is living for #CHRIST".... Then you will later find out that life was not really for you, but the one WHO MADE YOU!

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

LORD help me not to be lost in my own interests, but YOUR WILL FOR MY LIFE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 86:11 King James Version (KJV)



 You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS
by clicking this link bit.ly/1BAB1aM….. James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!


GOD BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment