Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

You are important!!



20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
Proverbs 1:20 King James Version (KJV)

You cannot be left alone, GOD cannot afford that, to see you without help, not having any support system whatsoever, nothing to take you to the next level at all or help conquer the challenges of life!


16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

It is of upmost importance for GOD to know that you are doing well, you are happy and all is well with you! Be encouraged stand firm, and enjoy GOD… Accept what HE has to offer, love, joy peace….


22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23 King James Version (KJV)


So dear believer don’t live a life without JESUS, you are important to HIM, HE doesn’t see your faults but a perfect you, where you are doing excellently well as you live for HIM…. The times may be trying, just stick to JESUS, have Faith…. GOD designs tough situations to build you, not to destroy or condemn ypu, so instead of looking down on yourself, or feeling sad, just look around and ask “GOD what are the lessons YOU want me to learn from all of these”. For you know you have a greater tomorrow just Trust GOD, HE loves you so much so HE gave you JESUS, what else won’t HE give you?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:32 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD be my all…. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:2 King James Version (KJV)


You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS
by clicking this link bit.ly/1BAB1aM….. James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

GOD BLESS YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment