Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

No #Fear! No #Doubt! Grow up and Wax strong in #CHRIST



22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Proverbs 1:22 King James Version (KJV)

The big question how long will you keep ignoring CHRIST? Living not like a Christian, or just contented with being a Sunday, Sunday Christian..... No growth, afraid or lazy to take JESUS seriously....

Afraid to be a radical for CHRIST... And not afraid of the consequences....

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10 King James Version (KJV)

You should be ready to take up your cross, bear the yoke..


28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30 King James Version (KJV)


Don't remain a baby all your life, strive to disciplined, and become a stronger and greater Christian....


Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point  14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

LORD that I may grow and wax strong in you... Always, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
                                                        
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18 King James Version (KJV)

You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS
by clicking this link bit.ly/1BAB1aM….. James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!

GOD BLESS YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment